尿异前列素试剂盒Urinary Isoprostane EIA Kit EA85.5 Oxfordbiomed
关键词：Urinary Isoprostane 尿异前列素试剂盒
Isoprostanes are a group of prostaglandin-like compounds that are produced by the reaction of free radicals with arachidonic acid, including arachidonic esters in phospholipids. Initally reported by Roberts and Morrow as major products of radical mediated lipid oxidation in vivo, they are now widely recognized as reliable biomarkers for oxidative stress. As an average of 50% of isoprostane is excreted as a glucuronide it is important to pre-treat samples with glucuronidase prior to *****. Oxford's ELISA includes glucuronidase as well as a specially formulated buffer allowing direct measurement of isoprostane without the need for expensive SepPaks or immunoaffinity columns. This brings the cost per sample down to 20% of what competing *****s cost to run and a fraction of the technician time.
For additional information regarding isoprostane analyses, the influence of isoprostane metabolism, and complete references, see our White Paper.
ASSAY PRINCIPLE 尿异前列素试剂盒
This kit is a competitive enzyme-linked immuno***** (ELISA) for determining levels of 15-F2t-Isoprostane (the best characterized isoprostane) in urine samples. Briefly, urine samples are mixed with an enhanced dilution buffer that essentially eliminates interference due to non-specific binding. The 15-F2t-Isoprostane in the samples or standards competes with 15-F2t-Isoprostane conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) for binding to a polyclonal antibody specific for 15-F2t-Isoprostane coated on the microplate. The HRP activity results in color development when substrate is added, with the intensity of the color proportional to the amount of 15-F2t-Isoprostane-HRP bound and inversely proportional to the amount of unconjugated 15-F2t-Isoprostane in the samples or standards.
TYPICAL STANDARD CURVE 尿异前列素试剂盒
RECOMMENDED PRODUCT 尿异前列素试剂盒
When using urine as a sample, it is recommended to run our Creatinine Assay Kit (CR01) in conjunction with your samples since urinary creatinine levels may be used to normalize the rate of excretion of other analytes.
RECOMMENDED REFERENCES 尿异前列素试剂盒
1. Morrow, J., Harris, T., & Roberts, L., Anal. Biochem. 14:1-10 (1990).
2. Morrow, J. D., Hill, K. , Burke, R. F., Nammour, T. M., Badr, K. F., and Roberts, L. J., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 87:9383-9387 (1990).
3. Morrow, et. al., The Isoprostanes: Unique Bioactive Products of Lipid Peroxidation. Prog. Lipid Res. 36:1-21, 1997.
4. Morrow, J., Awad, J. A., Boss, H. J., Blair, I. A., and Roberts, L. J., Proc. Natl Acad. Sci USA 89:10721-10725 (1992).
5. Wang, et al., Immunological characterization of urinary 8-epi-prostaglandin F2a excretion in man. J. Pharm. Exp. Ther. 275:94-100 (1995).
6. Morrow, J., Zackert, W., Yang, J., Kuhrts, E., Callewaert, D., Taber, D., Oates, J., Roberts, J., Quantitiation of the major urinary metabolite of the isoprostane 15-F2t-Isoprostane(8-iso-PGF2a) by a stable isotope dilution mass spectrometric *****, Analytical Biochem. 269: 326-331 (1999).
7. Roberts II, L.J., Morrow, J.D., Measurement of F2-isoprostanes as an index of oxidative stress in vivo, Free Radic. Biol. Med. 28:505-513 (2000).